Thursday 8 December 2011

The Haircut

I found this upstairs near my sewing workshop:

And this downstairs eating lunch:

"Emily, why did you do this?!"
"I wanted a haircut."

Well, she got one.
A most sincere thank you to my pal Katie (who's also my 3rd cousin!) who saved the day.  It's so nice to have a hairdresser in the family.  And only a few miles down the road.  And willing to do emergency "can-I-come-over-now" hair fix-it appointments in her home.

Emily is still doing chores as payment for the haircut and unnecessary drama.

 

2 comments:

  1. I cut my hair like that once, except it was the day before 7th grade started. I just got too emotionally distraught about my sister telling me that my longer curly hair looked like a used mop. Fortunately my Mom always cut our hair and could fix it. I share this story so you can see it could be worse. 6 years old and impulsive is a better situation than 12 years old and emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had that happen to SO many friends' kids! Good thing she looks super cute with short hair huh? :)

    ReplyDelete